100% AUTHENTIC - DRYCANDYPAINT
DRY CANDY PAINT - AZTEC GOLD KIT INCLUDES:
AZTEC GOLD x DRY CANDY PAINT
* ALL ORDERS SHIP OUT SAME, OR NEXT BUSINESS DAY VIA USPS.
ALL ORDERS COME WITH TRACKING NUMBER.
Candy paint, or Kandy paint, contains translucent pigments. In addition to adding a new level of style to vehicles, these shimmering paints make cars stand out from the crowd. There are numerous types of candy paints available to choose from. If you want to make your car look stunning and glowing, then you should choose Aztec Gold Candy Paint. The premium car paint will make your car look like a piece of gold. The candy gold paint has a lot to offer, so let's explore it further. What makes Aztec Gold candy paint different from other candy paints? The Aztec Gold Candy Paint is a type of paint applied over a vehicle's base color. Aside from protecting your car against UV rays, it also protects against scratches and helps maintain your car's finish. With its classic, glossy appearance, it will be easy for you to identify your Vehicle from a distance. The bright and translucent paint leads to unique designs and eye-catching finishes. It can also be applied over solid colors to add some radiance. Basecoat, Candy, Clearcoat. It is recommended that individuals consult a skilled painter.
Take a look at why you should choose Aztec over other candy cold colors:
● Produces an ultra-gloss finish that is virtually indistinguishable from the factory paint
● Featuring new technologies for a stunning finish
● Provide Almost glass-like finish
● Protect your cars from UV rays and scratches
● No toxic chemicals are added
● Makes your car shine for years with a durable color coat How to get the best look using AZTEC GOLD candy paint? In general, candy painting costs more than other types of painting due to the amount of knowledge needed and the additional materials needed. Inconsistently applied paint will result in uneven, blotchy, or darker colors in some areas but lighter in others if you apply a thicker layer.
To obtain a stunning look using an AZTEC GOLD car, you should:
● First, prepare your vehicle for paint using wax/grease
● Apply base Coat application
● Candy Coat application
● Run clear coat application (you can use more than 2-3 layers for better shine)
● Sanding and Buffing The best way to ensure the best results with Candy paints is to consult with a professional painter. Practicing will also help you achieve professional results in the future! Spraying a test panel before your project is always a good idea. If you are using candy paints for the first time, you should pay special attention to the paint thickness, mixing ratio, and drying time. Final words Choosing a suitable car color can help you impress your boss and get promoted. With the gold color, your car will look versatile, elegant, and classic.